There are several applications that require the use of components and materials capable of withstanding high temperatures up to 300 °C in ambient conditions. Some examples of applications that use high-temperature materials include:
- Aerospace and Aviation: Aircraft engines, jet propulsion systems, and gas turbines require components that can operate in high-temperature environments.
- Automotive: Some automotive components, such as exhaust systems and engine parts, operate at temperatures up to 300°C.
- Industrial Processes: Certain industrial processes such as furnaces, ovens, and reactors can reach high temperatures, and require high-temperature materials to withstand the heat.
- Oil and Gas: Downhole drilling tools and components used in oil and gas exploration often operate at high temperatures.
- Electronics: Certain electronics and semiconductors require high-temperature materials to withstand heat generated during operation.
The figure 4 modular can print in a High Temp 300-amb perfect for these applications.