3D Printing for Architecture Applications
Some of the many great applications being used in architecture 3D printing, include furniture, houses, blueprint outlines, and end use architectural pieces.
Architecture 3d Printing Benefits
- Portray Design Intentions
- Create Unique Pieces to Incorporate in Your Design
- Scaled Models
- Quick Turnaround on Pieces
- Large Build Volumes for Larger Architectural Pieces
Architecture 3D Printing Materials
3D Parts Unlimited has a wide array of 3D printing materials to choose from depending on your design application. For scaled models and blueprint visualizations, the Nylon GF materials are a low cost and durable option.
3D Printing Processes for Architecture Applications
All 3D printing processes can be utilized for architectural end-use pieces. The HP Multi Jet Fusion is the best selection for scaled models and blue print visualizations. In large applications, Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) or Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) can be used.
- Visualization of Blueprints
- Scaled Furniture & Appliances
- End-Use Architecture Pieces
- Flawless, Unlimited Designs
Get A Quote
If you would like to learn more about 3D printing and receive a quote, simply fill out our quote request form or call us toll free at 1-855-382-6349.
Please note that (*) indicates a required field.